It’s hard to believe that just seven days ago, we launched a brand new section to this website, the Cheryl Cole Forums. In that short time, it’s done pretty well in terms of statistics. Just checkout the details below….
- 189 posts in 70 different topics
- Already 35 members signed up
- Most users online at one time: 95
- Total pages viewed in seven days: 14,824
But despite the above statistics, we still have very few of our daily fans signed up and using the forum. When I originally set out to start a Cheryl Cole Forum, I did a poll to see if the users to this website would be interested in using the forums if i were to invest the time and money into creating it, and an overwhelming majority of you answered yes.
Forums are notoriously difficult to establish and make successful, and its the early days in a forums life which are most critical to making it a success in the long run, and I’m hoping you guys can help me, and be a part of making the Cheryl Cole Forums a success.
How can you help???
- Head over to the forums and register yourself
- When visiting our website, just leave one or two posts per day in the forum. Reply on somebody else’s post, add a new post with some news you have heard.
- The topics you post will be promoted on our Facebook Page and our Twitter Page, which combined have over 21,000 followers
- Add a link to our forum in your signature to our forums you use
I know we all have busy lives, but if you guys could just spend 5/10 minutes per day on the forum, adding content, speaking to one another, add some spoof videos from YouTube, whatever! In the long run, anything you can contribute, whether it be time, whether it be spreading the word to your Facebook friends, anything will help, and as a forum owner, that’s all i can ask.
Many thanks, and rather than commenting on this post directly, why not head over to the forums and comment on it there…. we’d be glad to have your company.