Cheryl Cole, with her dazzling smile, the lustrous locks, and of course, the glamorous wardrobe that would have most women drooling. These are all the weapons which have helped Cheryl Cole achieve her celebrity sparkle.
But giving yourself the X Factor this obviously requires a little bit of work, and some expense. Estimated by a national tabloid at £250,000. Here is how it all breaks down:
- Her hair and makeup artist for her Girls Aloud Tours & X Factor TV shows cost £40,000 per year.
- The hairdresser Lisa Laudat’s annual salary for tending to Cheryl Cole’s Hair costs £4,000 per year.
- Cheryl Cole’s Stylists are currently costing her £45,000 per year.
- Cheryl recently purchased an exercise bike, costing a cool £36,000.
- Cheryl Cole is also spending £1,500 annually having her teeth whitened
- Finally Cheryl Cole’s clothing are thought to cost her £100,000 annually.
So all that adds up to a yearly cost of £250,000 – all in the name of looking good! We do have to admit though Cheryl, that you look….AMAZING!!!