Cheryl Cole Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Music's stupidest quotes!!!!

28, Jul, 2010 - 13:30
Read 2150 times

Offline Carlo

• Administrator

Music's stupidest quotes!!!!
« on: 28, Jul, 2010 - 13:30 »
Cheryl Cole

"Simon is the most charismatic man I've ever met - it's like he's trancing you or something. It's actually quite scary."

Lady Gaga

"All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. For a minute I had fear. I went into the room and shot my fear in the face."

Katy Perry

"I'm like a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and a skinnier version of Lily Allen."

Christina Aguilera

"So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"

Liam Gallagher

"If I saw an alien I'd tell it to **** right off because whatever planet he came from they wouldn't have the Beatles or any decent ****ing music. So they can ****right off, I ain't going nowhere with them."

Prince

"The internet's completely over. The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Fergie

"I'm not going to lie: There are times I play mind tricks on myself, like that the French fries are poison. With desserts, I'll let myself have just one bite, but I'll look like a freak when I'm eating it."

Ozzy Osbourne

"Dogs smoke in France."

Ke$ha

"Like, I have a belief that if I wear my placenta in a necklace there's a possibility of me... being psychic."

Mick Jagger

"I'd rather be dead than singing Satisfaction when I'm 45."

Marilyn Manson

"I'm starting to feel that people are saying I'm Lady Gaga... I'm starting to feel insulted."

James Brown

"I've outdone anyone you can name - Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Strauss. Irving Berlin, he wrote 1,001 tunes. I wrote 5,500."

Whitney Houston

"Let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get THAT straight. Crack is whack."

Mariah Carey

"This height of heel is what I wear. Even my slippers. I can't even walk in flats."

Sid Vicious, The Sex Pistols

"John's just jealous because I'm the brains of the group. I've written all the songs, even from the beginning when I wasn't in the group."

Madonna

"Shoes are more satisfying than having sex with a man."

Britney Spears

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."

Well can you think of anymore?????? ???

C C  I've got the same initials!!!

28, Jul, 2010 - 13:34
Reply #1

amber-GA-fan

Re: Music's stupidest quotes!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 28, Jul, 2010 - 13:34 »
I love the katy perry one ;D LOL

31, Jul, 2010 - 20:03
Reply #2

Offline ChloeAnnPush10?

• 1,500 Posts

« Reply #2 on: 31, Jul, 2010 - 20:03 »
Lol :L
Celebs say weird things :D
Welsh Curly Wurly - but please don't eat me. I don't feel like being omnomnomed on. :)

29, Jul, 2015 - 09:08
Reply #3

Offline Luialbay

« Reply #3 on: 29, Jul, 2015 - 09:08 »
This knot is fit for it.