Cheryl Cole Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sarah Harding Takes Tube After Six Month Driving Ban

26, Apr, 2013 - 10:10
Read 1033 times

Offline Carlo

• Administrator

Girls Aloud star has tweeted a snap of herself riding on the Northern Line...

Sarah Harding seems to be embracing her six month driving ban after posting a snap of herself on the tube.

Despite previously insisting she was 'too famous' to use public transport at her court hearing last week - where Harding was banned from driving after being caught on her mobile phone - she has since been using the Northern Line.

The 31-year old uploaded the snap of herself on the train at Angel station, as she pouts and waves at the camera, accompanying the shot with the caption: "Sod the traffic!!"

It seems Sarah has gone back on the word of her lawyer Nick Freeman, who told the court that the star would be “constantly harangued” if she used public transport.

During an interview with The Mirror, the singer previously addressed her driving ban, stating; "Everyone does it and we don’t realise the consequences.

"Within the last year, I got the Tube after a food market, from the South Bank. I've never said I’m not a normal person. I’ve got no problem with that. Or, I’m jumping in black cabs all the time. Though I haven’t got the bus in a while.”

She went on to joke that she could always ask her boyfriend Mark Foster for a lift, adding: “Mark’s been a great chauffeur. And it’s only for six months, I can cope.”

In other related news, Harding recently told MTV News UK that despite Girls Aloud's split, she hasn't ruled out another reunion, comparing them to the Spice Girls.

C C  I've got the same initials!!!

26, Apr, 2013 - 10:11
Reply #1

Offline Carlo

• Administrator

Re: Sarah Harding Takes Tube After Six Month Driving Ban
« Reply #1 on: 26, Apr, 2013 - 10:11 »
This really pleases me as back to basics like us all  :D
C C  I've got the same initials!!!