This weekend, the 5 remaining X Factor finalist’s will have to sing two song’s each, and their fate lay in the hands of the public only. The X Factor judges no longer have a say in who stays, and who goes.
It’s Elton John and Take That week, so the finalists will need to sing one song from each of those artist’s, and we have details on who is singing what this week below.
Saturday night is a highly anticipated quarter-final, and will see the finalist’s attempt classic hits from Elton and Take That. With all of Louis groups now eliminated, it’s down to Simon, Cheryl and Dannii to battle it out, but which of them will have the eventual winner.
Simon Cowell announced yesterday that he has chosen the winners song, and insiders claim it has been chosen in anticipation of Joe McElderry winning the show. But that’s still a few weeks away, so lets see what the act’s will be singing this week first.
The X Factor Week 8 Songs Revealed
Elton John Song Choice
- Lloyd Daniels – I’m Still Standing
- Danyl Johnson – Your Song
- Stacey Solomon – Something Abut The Way You Look Tonight
- Olly Murs – Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting
- Joe McElderry – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Take That Song Choice
- Lloyd Daniels – Million Love Songs
- Danyl Johnson – Relight My Fire
- Stacey Solomon – Rule The World
- Olly Murs – Love Ain’t Here Anymore
- Joe McElderry – Could It Be Magic
So who will be voted out this week by the public guys and girls? The bookies think Lloyd’s time is up, but what do you think? Leave your comment below…