I’m not a betting man personally, but Paddy Power has been keeping a close eye on the bets taken against the 2009 series of The X Factor, which is due to hit our screens early next month.
So what are the the punters saying when they lay their bets?
Who Will Be The Winning Judge
- Cheryl Cole comes in first with odds of 15/8 with Paddy Power.
- Mr Nasty, Simon Cowell comes second with odds of 2/1.
- Dannii Minogue comes in with odds of 3/1 of winning.
- Louis Walsh has odds of 6/4 of LOOSING all his acts first.
No Over 25 Winner Expected This Year
- The boys are most likely to win X Factor 2009 with odds of 7/4.
- The girls are very close behind at 15/8 of winning.
- The groups comes in third at 3/1.
- And the over 25′s are outsiders at 4/1.
And Here Are Some Wacky Bets
- Cheryl to Slap Simon in the face – 8/1.
- Simon Cowell to cry during a live performance – 10/1.
- Robbie Williams to replace Simon Cowell as judge – 8/1
- Simon & Louis to sing a live duet – 40/1
- Cheryl Cole to flash her boobs – 50/1
So if the above bets are anything to go by, X Factor 2009 is likely to be a great series. Are you looking forward to it?